Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Athletics day 2014 - reflection - Winiata

Athletics Day 2014

On Thursday 30th 2014, I arrived at school ; seeing students painting each others faces, blue, green, yellow, cheering teams on. So excited for athletics day.


100m, 200m, 800m, etc. Everyone can’t wait to get a placing, ribbons, or break a record. I tried my best, and gave everything into each event. It was worth it, Because I got RIBBONS !!!! ( YEAH )

Getting ribbons ( In my experience ) was the best feeling ever. ( Because I never got a ribbon before in any athletics day ) On athletics day I earned three bronze, and 1 silver. ( But no gold ) But I am proud of myself, not because for getting ribbons, but for once, trying every event and gave my best.

I thought I did very well on athletics day, and surprise to earn four ribbons. Also to see my dad cheering me on as I run, and showing my parents my ribbons and my results.

The events I did
  • 100m
  • 200m
  • 800m
  • 1500m
  • Discus
  • High jump
  • Long jump
  • Shot put

No comments:

Post a Comment