Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Athletics day 2014


Athletics day 2014!
             On the Thursday the 30th of October, Reremoana had there 2014 school Athletics day. This year I was a 12 year with a lot of my friends. I was really excited for this day, I was waiting the whole year for this to come.


We were very lucky with the weather. At the start we had a bit of rain. Then we had quite a bit of rain when we were at the Shot put. It was funny because we saw everyone running in and we couldn’t.

The first event was 1500m. Theane’ came 1st, Eden came 2nd, and Brooke (me) came 3rd. Then the next event was high jump and I came 1st, Katie came 2nd, and Kaitlyn came 3rd. Straight after we had Shot put which wasn’t my kind of event, but I still did it. Ashleigh came 1st, Victoria came 2nd, Theane’ came 3rd. We had a little break. After a while we got ready for the 200m. Jorien came 1st, Chloe came 2nd, Eden came 3rd. We then had a break, but then straight into discus. Ashleigh came 1st, Katie came 2nd, and Jorien came 3rd. We then had 800m. Theane’ came 1st, Eden came 2nd, and I came 3rd. Straight away we had to run to long jump. Jorien came 1st, Chloe came 2nd, Ashleigh came 3rd, and Surprisingly I came 4th. Then we had a little break before the 100m. Jorien came 1st, Chloe came 2nd, and Eden came 3rd.





That was the end of the day and now we could just relax. I was really proud for getting 3 ribbons. I was really tired at the end.

Thank you Mr Fourie for an Awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment