Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Reremoana athletics day-David

On thursday the 30 of october 2014 Reremoana school went to Massey park for the school athletics day. Our first event was the 1500 metres which I couldnt finish because of an injury. But 1st Teia Francis, 2nd BJ Solley, 3rd Bradley. After was shot-put and 1st Max Babbington, 2nd Luke Matete, 3rd Griffin Haver. After was discus and 1st was David Wilson. Next was high jump and 1st was Teia Francis, 2nd David Wilson, 3rd Luke Matete. Later on we had Long jump I didnt do aswell as I could of in this event because of an injury but I still got a placing. 1st Max Babbington, 2nd Teia Francis, 3rd David Wilson. Next was the 200 metres  I feel I could have got a much better time in this but 1st was David Wilson, 2nd Teia Francis, 3rd Max Babbington. Next was 100 metres 1st David Wilson, 2nd Max Babbington, 3rd Teia Francis.


The day was awesome and I would like to thank everybody who made it happen especialy Mr Fourie.





No comments:

Post a Comment